To make your visit here as good as possible there are some things you need to know:
- All swimming are self-responsibility
- Children under 7 years must ALWAYS be accompanied in the water by a paying adult.
- Children that is between 7-9 years must ALWAYS be accompanied by an adult.
- ALWAYS shower naked before swimming and sauna
- Mobile prohibition for the whole facility
- You’re responsible for your own belongings
- There are always qualified life-saving staff in the facility
- A defibrillator is located in the reception
- For visits with the school, the children is under the teachers responsibility
- It’s not allowed to eat your own brought food in the cafeteria, but in the swimming area/the aquarena, it’s allowed
- It’s forbidden to drink alcohol beverages in the facility
- It’s not allowed to bring porcelain/glass to the swimming area
- Locked cabinets are opened every night
The pools close 15 minutes before the swimming area close. On weekend the pools close 30 minutes before the swimming area close.
Our staff has the right to reject visitors that doesn’t follow the rules or misbehave
Feel free to ask us if u feel unsure about something. We can answer almost everything