Business Start Up
For you who are new in Sweden and thinking about a new Business Start Up.
About Business Start Up
An introductory Business Start Up course designed for you who are new to Sweden. Free of charge. It is a preparatory entrepreneurship course where we will be using the Entreprenerdy platform. The course is conducted digitally via Zoom. The education will be delivered in English.
Internet connection, a computer, tablet or mobile phone with a built-in camera and microphone is required.
- Introduction: The Swedish business model
- Entrepreneurship and business management: Organisational and company structures, how to register a company etc.
- Operative: business planning
- Lean Business Canvas: Business modelling
- Economy: Budget, accounting, profit and loss etc.
- Business market, rules and support services: Marketing, Tax, VAT and company service charges etc.
This education is part of Sustainable Regional Business Cooperation within the Gävleborg Region. The Business Start Up education is delivered by Folkuniversitetet in collaboration with the municipalities of Gävleborg Region and Älvkarleby.